“The freelancer struggling to find qualified leads and has low confidence in selling”
- Location: US
- Average project price: $,2280
- Number of completed web projects: 29
- Sales confidence level: 3
- I am married, have 3 kids
- I love skiing and hiking
- I am a fun and enjoyable person.
I am just starting my web based business but I have lots of experience. I love learning and sharing what I've learn with others. Most of my knowledge is self-taught. I'm currently a freelancer moving toward a virtual agency. My love for technology, creativity and flexibility led me to start my own firm.
My pains and fears
- I don’t know where to start with leads and presentations etc.
- I don’t know how I can sell the the value of my services.
- I don’t know how to get to that first meeting.
- I feel like I am stuck right now because I have too many low paying projects coming at me and I’m afraid to turn them down.
- When I do take on multiple at the same time I feel it’s too much to manage.
- I’m stressed out, I don’t have the energy to think about growing and getting my own clients because I’m not in the right head space.
- My biggest challenge is more throughput, besides continued steering of the ship towards my ideal clients, recurring revenue, and informational products.
- I am working hard, but not generating the income that I need.
My wants and needs
- I want to shift at least half of my time to a web design business. Primarily because I really like it.
- I want to supplement my income by about $50,000/year.
- I want to work toward having my own clients that have realistic timeframes so I do not have to be tied to my computer all day every day.
- I’d like to gain the understanding of “taking control” of the process.
- I need/want to know how to handle proposals and next steps.